Browse by collection
Providing access to numerical and graphical data on the properties of materials
from the Landolt-Börnstein New Series, the Linus Pauling Files and other integrated resources - find out how it can work for you.
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS ON SPRINGER MATERIALS
Landolt-Börnstein updates in April 2016
The latest SpringerMaterials update includes three new Landolt-Börnstein volumes and one SpringerMaterials Fundamentals volume. View more...
- LB III/34A: Semiconductor Quantum Structures - Growth and Structuring , edited by C. Klingshirn , examines the preparation and applications of quantum dots, wells, and wires.
- LB III/45A: Physics of Solid Surfaces - Subvolume A , edited by G.Chiarotti , critically reviews topics like graphene, nanotubes, metal oxides, and more.
- LB IV/22A: Magnetic Properties of d-Elements , Alloys and Compounds Under Pressure, edited by Y. Kawazoe , provides extensive data on magnetic single metals, and disordered and ordered alloys and compounds containing 3d elements as magnetic atoms.
- SMF: Applications of Ionic Liquids in Polymer Science and Technology , edited by D. Mecerreyes , is the first book specifically focusing on the properties and applications of ionic liquids in the polymer science context.
Landolt-Börnstein updates in January 2016
The SpringerMaterials platform added five Landolt-Börnstein and three SpringerMaterials Fundamentals books. View more...
- LB I/26A: Neutron Resonance Parameters - Supplement to I/24, edited by H. Schopper
- LB VIII/11A: Nanocrystalline Materials , edited by E. Burzo and H.P.J. Wijn
- LB VIII/11B: Nanocrystalline Materials , edited by E. Burzo and H.P.J. Wijn
- LB II/20C1δ: Molecular Constants , edited by G. Guelachvili
- LB IV/19C2: Thermodynamic Properties of Inorganic Materials - Ternary Steel Systems : Phase Diagrams and Phase Transition Data - Ternary Systems from Cr-Mn-N to Ni-Si-Ti, edited by SGTE
- SMF: Handbook of Polymer Nanocomposites. Processing, Performance and Application. Volume B : Carbon Nanotube Based Polymer Composites, edited by J.K. Pandey
- SMF: Handbook of Polymer Nanocomposites. Processing, Performance and Application. Volume C : Polymer Nanocomposites of Cellulose Nanoparticles, edited by J.K. Pandey
- SMF: Innovative Biofibers from Renewable Resources , edited by N. Reddy and Y. Yang
These volumes help close gaps in our existing collection of properties information of materials.
Browse the new bookshelf
Easily navigate book content on SpringerMaterials with the new bookshelf feature. This optimized interface allows quick and easy browsing... Browse the new bookshelf
Interested in specific sections of SpringerMaterials? Search by individual data collection with the new “Browse by collection” tool.