Browse by collection
The research solution for identifying material properties Fast and reliable insights accelerating materials science research
SpringerMaterials provides curated data and advanced functionalities to support research in materials science, physics, chemistry, engineering, and other related fields.
- A comprehensive database covering multiple material classes, property types, and applications
- Enhanced data visualization features display interactive crystal structures, data tables, and phase diagrams with export options for further analysis
- Search functions optimized for materials science like elemental composition or chemical structure searching to quickly find material property data
- Trusted and curated resource with thousands of materials science experts ensuring high data quality
LATEST DEVELOPMENTS ON SPRINGER MATERIALS
SpringerMaterials Updates in June 2017
New Landolt-Börnstein Volumes and Expanded Data for SpringerMaterials Interactive. View more...
- LB II/32A: Porphyrins
- LB VIII/6A2: Polymer Solids and Polymer Melts. Part 2: Thermodynamic Properties (pVT-Data) and Thermal Properties
- LB VIII/13: Specialty Thermoplastics
- SMF: Surface Science Tools for Nanomaterials Characterization
- SMF: Magnetic Characterization Techniques for Nanomaterials
- SMF: Properties and Applications of Polymer Nanocomposites. Clay and Carbon Based Polymer Nanocomposites.
Thousands of new data sets covering the thermophysical properties of pure substances and mixtures can now be used with SpringerMaterials Interactive. Included are data on dielectric constants, heats of transformation, virial coefficients, and viscosities.